WELCOME TO THE MASSACHUSETTS CEMETERY ASSOCIATION
Founded in 1944 and Incorporated in 1970
The Massachusetts Cemetery Association represents cemetery members throughout the Commonwealth. Our members consist of Municipal, religious, non–secular, non profit and private cemeteries.
The Association believes that our cemeteries help the living honor those who were dear to them and that our cemeteries tell a message of love, faith and history to all who visit them.
We continually strive to meet the following objectives:
- To promote the advancement of knowledge in the operation and maintenance of cemeteries.
- To facilitate the exchange of information between members.
- To create and maintain high ethical standards in the conduct of cemetery administration.
- To secure the advantages to be obtained by mutual cooperation.
- To provide for the proper care and maintenance of cemeteries, mausoleums and columbarium’s so that they will remain permanent places of beauty.
- To distribute information relating to the operations of cemeteries, mausoleums and columbaria
The Massachusetts Cemetery Association monitors legislative and regulatory issues that are filed in the Massachusetts Legislature. We publish a “Consumers Guide to Cemetery and Funeral Services”. Each year we hold informational meetings, seminars and programs on issues pertinent to our membership. Our annual meeting is in April, Suppliers Day in September and a Fall luncheon Seminar in November. In addition we conduct a Round table Meeting in February on various topics.
2017 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
Cemetery Member Form:
Supplier Member Form:
Contact Us at:
Massachusetts Cemetery Association
P.O. Box 282
Milton, MA 02186
Send us an email at:
We invite all cemeterians and suppliers to join our association!